Home > FAQ

FAQ

Q
What are your payment terms?
A
"For large orders, we offer the option of T/T (Telegraphic Transfer) and L/C (Letter of Credit) at sight. A standard payment term is 30% deposit in advance, with the remaining 70% balance due before shipment.
For smaller orders, we accept payment via credit card or PayPal."
Q
Could you please provide information about your sample policy?
A
We can provide samples for you, however, customers are responsible for covering both the sample cost and the courier fees. The sample fee will be refunded upon placement of a mass order.
Q
How long does it take to receive the sample?
A
The proofing time is typically 2-7 days, depending on the customized style.
Q
Does your company support OEM or ODM?
A
Yes, we support both OEM and ODM orders.
Q
Do you provide true wholesale prices for your items?
A
Yes, we provide genuine wholesale prices. Please send your requirements and quantities to us via email to obtain a wholesale quote. We are committed to ensuring fair and reasonable pricing and establishing long-term partnerships with our customers.
Q
What is the shipping method?
A
Our company offers various shipping methods to accommodate different needs and preferences. We commonly utilize international courier services such as DHL, FedEx, and UPS for fast and reliable delivery. Additionally, for larger orders or bulk shipments, we can arrange sea freight or air freight to ensure cost-effectiveness and timely delivery. The specific shipping method will depend on factors such as order size, destination, and customer preferences. Rest assured, we are committed to selecting the most efficient and cost-effective shipping method for each order to ensure a smooth and satisfactory delivery experience.
Q
How long does an order take?
A
After you pay the deposit, we will commence production promptly. The production duration typically spans from 20 to 45 days, with an additional 2 days allocated for quality inspection. Subsequently, it takes approximately 20 to 35 days for the goods to reach their destination country from China.
The entire process usually spans from 6 to 12 weeks, contingent upon factors such as order size, product complexity, and chosen transportation methods. We are committed to ensuring punctual delivery and will maintain transparent communication with you throughout the process, allowing you to manage your inventory and sales plans effectively. In the event of any developments or alterations, we will promptly inform you.
Q
Regarding glitter powder, how many sizes do you offer?
A
1/500" (0.002" )、1/360" (0.003" )、1/256" (0.004" )、1/170" (0.006" )、1/128" (0.008" )、1/96" (0.010" )、1/64" (0.015" )、1/40" (0.025" )、1/32" (0.030" )、1/24" (0.040" )、1/16" (0.060" )、1/12" (0.080" )、1/10" (0.1" )、1/8" (0.125" )、1/6" (0.16" )、1/4" (0.25" )
Q
Regarding glitter powder, how many shapes do you provide?
A
Regarding glitter, we offer a variety of shapes, including but not limited to: square, circle, star, heart, crescent, square, hexagon, strip, prism, etc. We can also customize special shapes (e.g. flowers, animals, letters) according to customer needs. If you have any specific shape needs, please feel free to contact us and we will be happy to help and support you
We use cookies to offer you a better browsing experience, analyze site traffic and personalize content. By using this site, you agree to our use of cookies. Privacy Policy